MAIN ACTIVITIES OF GRATIS
GRATIS manufactures the under listed equipment/plants, tools and spare parts to support agriculture/agro processing, environment, health, sanitation, textiles and industrial sectors.
Agriculture, Agro Processing and Food Security
- Plant and Equipment for processing of Fruits, Cassava, Oil Palm, Shea nut, Groundnuts, Cereals, Grains etc.
- Driers, Ovens and Stoves
- Farming implements and tools
- Animal Traction Equipment
Environment and Sanitation
- Garbage Push Trucks
- Hospital Equipment
- Steel well and Concrete Molds
Spare Parts (using CNC and Foundry services- Gears, Shafts, Sprockets etc.)
Equipment Specifications, Installation, Repair and Maintenance Services.
LIST OF PRODUCTS
- Grinding and Milling Equipment
- Cereal and Grain Processing Equipment
- Cassava Processing Equipment
- Palm Fruit Processing Equipment
- Shea Butter and Groundnut Oil Extraction Equipment
- LPG Fish Smoking Ovens
- Bread Making Equipment
- Fruit juice making equipment
- Spare Parts (Using both Computer Numerical Control and Foundry)
- Agricultural Implements and other tools
- Steel Moulds
GRATIS‟ training programs are aimed at equipping both men and women with the requisite technical, vocational and entrepreneurial skills for self-employment. Extension training programs are also held to support the development of rural Industries for increased employment opportunities and income generation.
Training programs are held in-house, that is, at the GRATIS Head Office and at the Regional/District centers. Extension training is also provided in communities and at production workshops/centers.
Holistic training for self-employment based on theoretical training through lectures, hands – on – training on live jobs, industrial attachment in industry, entrepreneurial skills training, examinations.
Lecture rooms, workshops for practical training sessions, machinery and tools for hands- on training, training manuals etc.
Highly skilled Training Officers and Instructors with backstopping support from a team of Engineers and Technicians in fields such as Mechanical, Agricultural, Manufacturing and Design Engineering, Metallurgy, Material Science and Food Technology.
Master Craftsmen and Technical Apprentices
(Metal Machining, Welding and Fabrication, Motor Vehicle Technology and Ferrous and non-Ferrous Casting).
- Engineering Skills Upgrading Programs (AutoCAD, SolidWorks)
- Improved Welding Techniques, Metal Fabrication, Automobile, Occupational Health and Safety Management, Engineering Drawing and its interpretation, Productivity and Quality Management).
- Visiting Apprenticeship Program
- Practical/Industrial Attachment
- Textile Training (Fashion and Batik, Tie and Dye)
- Skills and Rural Enterprise Training
- Community Based Projects